R* | Paul Walker

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Lew Lew

Date of the incident:

12/30/16

Time of the incident:

2am

What rule do you believe was broken:

metagaming power abuse jumping our room that has a pass on it not reading the rules and thinking he knows them wen he dose not

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXHVN_DzTE4

Describe the incident:

we followed a tempest device all the way from agios we then initiated on the divice and then lew lew jumps in our room ant tells us that where breking rools and i do not think some one that has not red the rules be able to have thta much power as it is abusing the powwere to help his frind and all we wanted was his mk1

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

The truck wasnt inside the APD lockup or near the APD lockup which gives us full right to rob. Nothing states we are unable to rob this truck when we followed it from agios and having lewlew jump in the room like that and tell us false facts is not really acceptable

I was never in the help room, so i welcome @Neo and @Fuel to look over the logs. To my memory, jay was in the room, i joined and said whats up, he said that R wants to speak to him, never mentioned me and R never contacted me before i left, so i said lol good luck, im going to bed ill see you in the morning, and left. You never tried to contact myself today