12/31/16

Staff member that banned you:

Sonicz

Reason for ban:

murder in green zone (kicked)

Why do you think you were banned:

cuz i killed someone in green zone. im sry

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

i didnt know that ..cuz i also got killed once before by somebody in green zone. and nobody punished him so i thought killing someone in green zone was okay.. but now i know i was wrong and im so sry

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

im so sry i just started life mod.. i had to read server rules but i didnt its all my fault im so sry sir.. but i swear ill not make troubles again just give me one chance pls

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

i thought players cannot be dead in green zone at first, but i got killed once before in green zone.. but nobody punished him so i thought killing somebody in green zone is okay

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Ok kavala was a real mess this morning and you're right some people didn't get banned for killing in the greenzone but that's just because we cant catch everyone, a lot of people were under the same assumption as you thinking if he didn't get punished then you can do it to but at least you've came here and admitted your mistake. You've been on the server for 10 days now and haven't been in trouble yet so if you read the rules and post here that you have i'll issue an unban.