12/31/16

Time of the incident:

02:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4rzjUfjvfQ&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

We rolled up at the APD Evidence Locker to drop the negotiator, first police on scene. LewLew kills the negotiator as soon as he decamps from the hatchy and tried to juistify his RDM by saying to me that the negotiator was armed, which somehow validates RDM. Also I can privately link a chat log between myself and LewLew which is pretty appalling considering LewLew is community support.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Mystic

Ill kindly remind people that reports are not for everyone to chime in their two cents unless you have a video that can prove or disprove an allegation. It clearly states this in the rules, about this. If you have something relevant you need to share that's testimony just contact a staff member so they can deem if it's needed or not.

Locked pending review by Neo

I have been asked to deal with this as neo is very busy.

Here is my verdict, yes what you did was 100% RDM, and what you said to mystic is was beyond what we expect from a member of our staff, and as you said you dont appologise for what you said.

I understand why you shot him, as you was under the imression it was the same rules as the HM, which it isnt, if it was the HM the kill would of been justified, so for the RDM itself, I will only issue you a warning, read the fricking update blog properly in future.

Now onto the way you dealt with it.

As both a member of community support and as a map dev you should know alot better, if you had just gone and spoken to him like a normal person then it would of all been resolved.

You acted like a child, and for that reason you are no longer a member of community support or the development team.

Action taken.