12/30/16

Staff member that banned you:

Neo

Reason for ban:

Exploiting

Why do you think you were banned:

I put a tier 5 vest on the auction.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I seen other people selling this item and I never seen any punishment given to them.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I truly had no idea it was that bad towards the server, I love this server and I spend my whole spare time on it, I love it so much that when I was banned I cried. I really am sorry and my favorite server has been taken away from me. If you gave me a warning before the ban I would of instantly took it down of the auction and removed it. If my friend Charlie got banned too, its my fault as I gave one to him. But you've got to understand!!! I love this server!!! I don't want to have to leave it!!! I really want to be unbanned. PLEASE I'm begging you to unban me!

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I never did anything wrong before this and it was a stupid mistake I made and I shall never do again.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

You violated two serious rules

Exploiting because it was not intended for you to get that vest and 8.1 Police may not abuse the free equipment they are given, ie selling equipment, storing it logging off and logging back on to use it as a civilian.

I am willing to unban you for a first offense, but it will come at a great price.

You are hereby dismissed from the Altis Police for this offense. Moreover, you are blacklisted from joining any whitelisted faction for 30 days. You may reapply for any white listed position after February 1st 2016.

@Walt @chivs