Battleye

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

RDM

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

yeah it was but it wasnt fair on me

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

i should be unbanned because people RDM me about 3 times and nothing was done to then, they did not get banned at all but i did it once because people were doing it to me. i think i should be unbanned because the people who done it in the first place didnt get banned.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

We will not tolerate vigilantism here. I'll ask again, are you aware of the proper way to deal with a player who breaks a rule if an admin is not on or cannot assist you?

There is no "fair or not fair" maybe the admins who were online were busy dealing with something else, or perhaps they did not witness it.

no I'm not aware who to report someone that's why I did it, also it would be good if you can unban me for this one time. If you do unban me then someone RDM's I will know how to report them.

how*

so I would appreciate it if you can tell me who to report someone, and also to unban me because I sort of new to arma life and didn't know who to report people.

how*

In the future if an admin cannot assist you, if you record people who violate rules, you can report them on the forums. Of course after you try and resolve the issue with them first

I highly suggest you get on the teamspeak channel and if you ever have a question, please seek out a community support member

Since this is your first offense, I will action an unban.

Please follow the rules going forward.