nemoko

arma 4 leaked or not?

Here are some arma 4 pictures leaked. I found them on a forum of another RP server. I dont know if it's true or not. but they do look epic!

image.thumb.png.a829af96c920ec8243dbc7efa72dd33d.png

image.thumb.png.770294696ea38481ae9c2e91dea703e2.png

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

I think I've waited long enough, I've sent these renders done in Unreal Engine 4 to a few people on Discord the other day and yhe pictures started spreading. @Neo as for aligning the text, it's not an issue of aligning the text, done that sign at like 4AM and messed up the UV unwrapping a bit so the text wasn't aligned properly when I made the texture for it, the font is the same though. 

I've had fun making these and I'm quite happy that it's not a total shit 😁

arma4leakgameplay.thumb.jpg.6fac94221445d4a127d41332e51d4bcf.jpg

Edited by LastNickLeft

That and I know what they're working on for their military version atm, which eventually makes its way to the public. so IF they do an ArmA 4, it'll be.... different... :)

@Neo Can't wait to see it, I spoke with Ota Vrtatko (Publishing Director of BIS) regarding potential studio visit and some info about Arma 4. Based on what I know we can expect some info either late 2018 or early 2019.

ofcourse, there is def. some photoshopping, as you see the light, they wont make the game that heavy.

and together with the pictures the other guy send. they sure look like or fking good photoshop since its at the same scene.

or arma 4? x)

4 minutes ago, nemoko said:

ofcourse, there is def. some photoshopping, as you see the light, they wont make the game that heavy.

and together with the pictures the other guy send. they sure look like or fking good photoshop since its at the same scene.

or arma 4? x)

No Photoshop, all done in Unreal Engine 4. I've made, so I know how it's done.

1 minute ago, noms said:

Good stuff here mate. Are you working on a project at the moment or is this just hobby work?

A bit of both really, still learning and trying stuff, that's why I've done this. Potentially I might work on something bigger in the future.

1 minute ago, LastNickLeft said:

A bit of both really, still learning and trying stuff, that's why I've done this. Potentially I might work on something bigger in the future.

Well it's look gorgeous. I work with Unreal Engine 4 myself and I'm always astounded at that quality you can squeeze out of it (good example: Sea of Thieves' water). I'd love to see some more of what you're working on as you learn mate.

3 minutes ago, noms said:

Well it's look gorgeous. I work with Unreal Engine 4 myself and I'm always astounded at that quality you can squeeze out of it (good example: Sea of Thieves' water). I'd love to see some more of what you're working on as you learn mate.

UE4 gives you a lot of beautiful and handy tools, most of these screenshot are taken in the review viewport the high res screenshot tool.

Some of them are FXAA at 8k and some with TempAA at 4K.

15 minutes ago, noms said:

I'll let you know 

14b52ccd7373b5c0ad101a756e849074-png.jpg