Steam ID:

Date of ban:

12/08/14

Staff member that banned you:

dont know

Reason for ban:

mass rdm

Why do you think you were banned:

i think i was banned because i committed to shooting people without initiation when i got annoyed because my friend was banned for reasons that i thought were wrong

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

not really

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

i thank you for taking your time to read my request and i hope you consider it what i did in the past was wrong and i know it i thought it didnt matter to much but now i realise that it was a huge mistake and i hope now i can get unbanned to play. i got the bann a while ago now and now i regret what i did i did RDM but not on a massive scale and noone was anoyed much about it but what did mainly get me banned is when i messaged an admin with some rude words and i am very sorry to whoever got that message and i would really like a second chance mainly because i have matured up alot since i got the ban and i am really sorry about what i did. i know i cant undo what i did but i would really like to but the best thing i can do at this time is say sorry and ask for the unban and a second chance to play with my friends and have fun playing arma on your server. please consider this request and know i am sorry for what i did in the past when i was young.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

my gang were RDMing aswell

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes