xReapzz

Remove Grass When Sniping - Grass Cutter Script

This script do so you can scroll on middle mouse botton and press "remove grass" then it makes it easier to lay down in any kind of terrain to snipe or be a marksman!

I have the script laying on the computer still, from when i created a server. It is very use full and will help players, it is not a form of cheating. Just a easier way to get a better view when sniping

https://gyazo.com/6d31ce43bc47d46aa373fc8faa6479d1 here you can see a clip from the action!

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
Just now, Jake12 said:

-1 get a good PC

It is not about the pc, i run my game on ultra settings. The reason to add this is just to make it easier for people to get a look when they are sniping. 

1 hour ago, xReapzz said:

It is not about the pc, i run my game on ultra settings. The reason to add this is just to make it easier for people to get a look when they are sniping. 

Find a decent sniping position where your scope isn't messed up by the grass. Or even better get better at short to mid range combat without using sniper scopes.

On 4/15/2018 at 4:30 AM, 𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 said:

People in this community dont like snipers

See below

On 4/15/2018 at 2:23 AM, Alex Gavin said:

Would like this tbh find it so annoying when grass blocks your view but dont mind either way.

On 4/15/2018 at 2:50 AM, Crispy said:

Yes please

On 4/15/2018 at 10:52 AM, Crispy said:

Sniping is part of the game and is much better than running around with CSAT's mk1s and ifrits

On 4/15/2018 at 10:54 AM, sbondo1234 said:

This makes sense, it's just more convinient and can make sniping easier. +1

55 minutes ago, KingOfNeptune said:

+1

28 minutes ago, Lomax said:

+1

17 minutes ago, 𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 said:

You haven't evidenced that people want snipers removed, just because some people want them removed, does not mean everyone wants to remove them.

Sniping is a big part of this game, whether you like it or not. It's not YOU it's 118 other players on the server as well. Silencers weren't removed, they were put out of shops but you can still create them. Want to snipe close range 600m - 1.2km without being heard? Craft a silencer, bipoding on a rock isn't always the best idea as it skylines you a lot. People 50+ meters away can see you cause there's no grass for them but for you there is grass so why can't snipers have the option to cut grass?