08/19/16

Staff member that banned you:

Neo

Reason for ban:

Blanket Ban

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned due to my gang RDMing and also to disputing a donation

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No, I know it was perfectly justified. I would like to say I dont know how to find the date that I was banned but I feel it was around that time

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe I should be unbanned as I matured a lot since I was banned. I would like to apologise to all the staff and the players which RP I effected in a negative manor, I would like to ask for a chance to prove that I am good at RP and that I have matured since the last time I played on the server. I would like to apologise for backcharging my donation. I done that because I was salty about being banned and didnt want to lose my money as well as the server. Overall I would like to apologise to the community on a whole and I would like to ask for a second chance on the server

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

1 minute ago, Neo said:

So, I had a fun conversation with Paypal about this one...
The first person to try and "refund" their donation.... funny enough also the last person to try.

The actions you took ingame were not great, RDMing after being warned about it before.

why did "V" find it a good idea to go on an RDM spree?

Personally, I didn't RDM anyone during the RDM spree or RDM anyone at all, I dont believe. I dont know what made them think it was a good idea, but it wasnt and I apologise on behalf of them