omligon

Reason for ban:

Killing in greenzone

Why do you think you were banned:

Killing in greenzone

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

N/a

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Firstly id like to apologise to bgk as this happened to him, i genuinely forgot that i was in a greenzone as soon as it happened i remembered and instantly went to TS to apologise.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I completely forgot that i was in a greenzone due to the cop telling me to put my hands upon my head which is one of the reasons i killed him. I messed it was a genuine mistake as i forgot i was in a greenzone i understand that this is not allowed and i do understand this rule. Id like to apologise to bgk and it wont happen again. It was just a accident and was not meant to be done on purpose. After dealing with the medics i had an illegal gun bgk tried taking it from me but i ran out of the building and pulled my gun and killed him. As soon as i realised and // saying sorry and that i knew i had fucked up. I messaged him in ts about it like i said. But this was me genuinely messing up. I believe i should of been able to talk to someone before being banned as i understand the rules and forgot as the cop initiated inside green zones they are allowed but rebels arent allowed which just slipped my mind about the rules because of the cop initiating. Sorry about this.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Nexo

This is your ban history, however, I am willing to give you another chance. However I HIGHLY suggest you be more careful in the future. If you get another ban you may find yourself looking at 30 days.

If you have a question about the rules, please seek out a community support member on teamspeak

Unbanned.