Theo Wright

MPU to CMU - Where are they now? Your thoughts...

I spent about 6 months in the police and the only time i acutally saw someone patrol on the water was when very.. special people did very special things with Preacher and Caaam, the unit is about as useless as DIU aka btec SFU.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
56 minutes ago, Mad_Matt said:

@.ivy who even are you, your probably just sayin that because you were in his friends group.

nah you were a dribble

1 hour ago, Paul D said:

Been on the server since late January, not seen CMU once. Like Roman said, pointless unit.

It’s been removed for the last month lol

Agreed. Only situation that CMU/MPU would be useful is in a prison situation which is rare and extremely short. Do not think it is needed at all unless the server makes a drug processing compound out in the ocean. That would be fun and interesting.

On 5/15/2018 at 9:37 AM, Lomax said:

@Theo Wright

aimed at preachers post

Of course I don't know what happened during your time there I was there.  I was just relaying from the time I was chief, as fun fact: I wasn't chief when you were there :).

On 4/20/2018 at 5:08 PM, Preacher said:

Again, I don't know if anything has changed since I left, but at least when I was in MPU will not get the love it needs to be a viable option on this server, nor does it really deserve much as Altis is not based around water so MPU should not be a priority. 

Even wrote that there. 

Also, all sargryan wrote was that it was fun once.  And all you wrote was you love reading this as everyone is wrong. 

On 5/15/2018 at 7:08 AM, Lomax said:

lool I do enjoy reading this.. not a single person on this post knows what happened apart from me and sargryan

So instead of just saying we are wrong, why not say whats wrong???  That would potentially help.