Police Zone

Walsh

This is the most unfair thing that i have seen on a server... On every server that i have played except ALUK lets you attack a cop base with out having to wait 15 mins to let them all come back. If rebels are not aloud to take Gold back to gang bases why are cops aloud to do it when there is a fight at a FED the cops way way out weigh the rebels in numbers it is just unfair on the rebels that have to deal with it i personaly think , and i think i am talking for 99% of the rebels that this is unfair and that the rules should be changed so that if combat is active between the cops and rebels that rebels are aloud to shoot into the blue zones other wise the cops can just drive back to a blue zone and become invincible which is unfair.

This Rule Needs To Be Changed If We Can't Take It Back To Gang Bases Why Should The Cops Be Able To Take It Into Blue Zones

Needs to be balanced; If roleplay is carried into the Bluzone then that should be fine, but you still cant initiate on cops into that zone.

I'm done with imagining that cops are in a zone when they blatantly are not.

'Lets make gang bases invincible because in roleplay there would be a lot of rebels there' How quickly would that get shut down?

Edited by Sonny Asif

-1 attack my police station in real life, see what happens.

We have secure doors, bullet resistant glass on the first floor windows in the lobby. A gated parking lot, and not to mention an armory with enough firepower to start WW3

However I am agreement with the rebel bases as being secure and that rule should be changed. The police have a helicopter with a thermal camera for a reason, eventually the rebels have to leave the base.

1 minute ago, Thesoldier said:

We have secure doors, bullet resistant glass on the first floor windows in the lobby. A gated parking lot, and not to mention an armory with enough firepower to start WW3

However I am agreement with the rebel bases as being secure and that rule should be changed. The police have a helicopter with a thermal camera for a reason, eventually the rebels have to leave the base.

We dont want the rebel base to be invincible; we just want it to be balanced. Every rebel can buy 7.62 at their base, and probably enough firepower to start world war 3 as well :P We just want balance

27 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Don't pull the real life argument it never works and it is the worst argument that exists... I could basically just argue that why would rebels sell their gold at a known gold seller? Surely they can sell it to some guy that cops have no clue where is located like in real life. Regulations are needed in order to balance a server probably no matter how much you argue that it is not realistic.

I believe this raises a larger issue.

In my opinion. The Police are and have always been held to realistic standards.

I now see rebels arguing against that as it is being used against them.

I am curious to see the outcome of this. If it goes ahead in the name of balancing, something I have no issue with, I will look into making some changes for the Police to have them properly balanced against rebel forces.

22 minutes ago, Freddie said:

Don't pull the real life argument it never works and it is the worst argument that exists... I could basically just argue that why would rebels sell their gold at a known gold seller? Surely they can sell it to some guy that cops have no clue where is located like in real life. Regulations are needed in order to balance a server probably no matter how much you argue that it is not realistic.

From a staff standpoint:

It would be a nightmare because I can see a situation where cops get chased into the station, get killed, and meanwhile another cop logs in who gets killed when he/she have no idea whats going on.

I can also see someone using this as an excuse for an RDM in bluezone ban saying "I saw gang X kill cops in the PD, why didn't they get banned."

I say change this suggestion to change the rule to allow gangs to bring gold to a gang base, which I would support.

8 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

From a staff standpoint:

It would be a nightmare because I can see a situation where cops get chased into the station, get killed, and meanwhile another cop logs in who gets killed when he/she have no idea whats going on.

I can also see someone using this as an excuse for an RDM in bluezone ban saying "I saw gang X kill cops in the PD, why didn't they get banned."

I say change this suggestion to change the rule to allow gangs to bring gold to a gang base, which I would support.

if they are logging in should they not be on ts and then a cop would of told them not to login there

1 minute ago, Thesoldier said:

Again, this is something I hear time and time again, it is liek rebels is being blamed for the cops bad communication. When the cops log on and see people in the operation rooms, they should have the common sense to ask and use their initiative. I dont know why it is rebels fault for things which they dont have control over

Just now, Pablo said:

Totally agree with this just, I think there should be a rule in place to stop cops from abusing this zone as what happend to us before, a cop took the gold truck and whilst being lit up by around 3 guys and went into the blue zone and that was it the gold was gone because 1 officer with the truck made it into a blue zone so then a full rebel group could do nothing to get it back.

Instead of complaining, ever think to perhaps suggest that they can't flee to Bluezone while under fire/being pursued?

This is actually what they are suggesting. However the practice has always been that it's a secure safe zone and rebels would have to regroup and ask permission from staff to attack the station

Not just for cops, but for civilians as well, I've seen plenty of people being chased run to the police station for help.

However in the talk of balance, I think the only way to allow this rule is if some kind of mechanism is coded in allowing the station to go on lockdown with a closed/secure gate and locked doors that bolt cutters need to be used to open.

18 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

I don't agree with any of the arguments you are making, especially not the last one, it is like comparing that because I see let us say TB shooting at cops I am allowed to do it as well? Rules are rules and have to be followed no matter what, if someone does not understand lets say a new bluezone rule, well then it is their fault.

For cops logging in and dying that is barely every going to happen and as other people have already stated in this post they should be on a radio channel, where they will most likely get the information.

Edited by Freddie
8 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

This is actually what they are suggesting. However the practice has always been that it's a secure safe zone and rebels would have to regroup and ask permission from staff to attack the station

Not just for cops, but for civilians as well, I've seen plenty of people being chased run to the police station for help.

However in the talk of balance, I think the only way to allow this rule is if some kind of mechanism is coded in allowing the station to go on lockdown with a closed/secure gate and locked doors that bolt cutters need to be used to open.

it does not matter that it has always been a practice it is unfair on the rebels. say that they have just killed all the cops and that there is 1 left all that he has to do is go back to the blue zone and then the rebels have to fight a whole new wave of cops which is what would of happened today if hound did not kill the cops in the blue zone it is unfair that rebels have to fight a whole new wave of cops and dont try to link it in with real life it is a game which is supposed to be balanced not like real life.

8 hours ago, Rambo said:

@Walsh if you want to talk about balance and realism How about having the bank heavily manned 24/7 by tfu members considering we are government forces and it's a government bank.

Did you read what i put... i said that we should not link the server to real life as that would be unfair... i did not say that i said that it is a game it is supposed to be balanced not like what the blue zone is like... i did not say that the server should be like real life sorry but read though what i said before you comment (i mean that it should not be like real life)

Edited by Walsh
3 minutes ago, Walsh said:

say that they have just killed all the cops and that there is 1 left all that he has to do is go back to the blue zone and then the rebels have to fight a whole new wave of cops

• Section 13:
  • "If you die during the HM Robbery, you are no longer part of the HM treasury and can not take further part, regardless of the stage of the robbery".

What do you mean fighting "a whole new wave of cops"?