Neo

April Newsletter 2018

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
41 minutes ago, Fury said:

looking at the police cars I can see there is no MRAPS? this true throughout Reborn+ or are they just not shown here?

@Neo @noms

Reborn+ is a roleplay-first server, and heavy-gunfights are not really going to be common place like they are on the current main server. MRAPs will be available but there'll only be a few available and their use strictly regulated for all sides.

1 hour ago, noms said:

Reborn+ is a roleplay-first server, and heavy-gunfights are not really going to be common place like they are on the current main server. MRAPs will be available but there'll only be a few available and their use strictly regulated for all sides.

In my opinion I don't think the player base will be big at all if it is going to be strictly about RP because when you think about it in all honesty most people play for gunfights now a days. That's just what I've noticed in my time on arma I could be wrong but I would say at least 3/5 people probs play the server more for gunfights than RP. (Just my opinion no hate plz) I would not mind having a proper RP server or death match type of server just my opinion.

14 hours ago, Alex Gavin said:

In my opinion I don't think the player base will be big at all if it is going to be strictly about RP because when you think about it in all honesty most people play for gunfights now a days. That's just what I've noticed in my time on arma I could be wrong but I would say at least 3/5 people probs play the server more for gunfights than RP. (Just my opinion no hate plz) I would not mind having a proper RP server or death match type of server just my opinion.

If you honestly believe that the main server is more about gunfights than it is about roleplay then you need to take another look at the name of this community. If what you claim is true, then my response would be I'd rather have a good roleplay experience with 40-50 players on a server than a bad experience with 120.

5 hours ago, noms said:

If you honestly believe that the main server is more about gunfights than it is about roleplay then you need to take another look at the name of this community. If what you claim is true, then my response would be I'd rather have a good roleplay experience with 40-50 players on a server than a bad experience with 120.

The RP200 does in fact shoot a lot of roleplays a second. :D

20 hours ago, Alex Gavin said:

Alex you’re completely wrong. The community name is Reborn Roleplay which means that all roleplay performed on any server is expected to be high quality... I personally think that if you don’t want to roleplay and would prefer just gunfights then there are lot of team death match servers out there that would suit you better. Especially from a community support I would expect you to prioritise roleplay over gunfights.