In-game name:

Amco Hrustic

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

12/10/99

Staff member that banned you:

Sonicz

Reason for ban:

I littrelly dont know why i got the ban.

Why do you think you were banned:

I have no idea, i was driving away from the police and suddenly i saw on the screen ''you were kicked from the server'' or some thing in that way.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes because i was driving in a car with my freinds away from the police, and suddenly i got ban when i was driving the car, and the ban reason was ''Fail RP Read the rules by Sonicz''

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

It wasnt .....

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Nope.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

1. You and Your friends were driving away from the police you got out and setup in a building around 100m away your friends stopped for the police they were all RP'ing then you started shooting at them for no reason at all with no initiation from you or your friends completely ruining the Roleplay.

2. This is the 2nd time i have had to ban you the 1st time was for RDM.

I will leave this for another Admin to deal with.

1. Around 5 or 6 minutes had gone by Your friends and the police were talking then you started shooting at them for no reason.

2. I will reduce your ban to 24hrs but if this happens again I'm afraid this might not be the right place for you to play.

3. I suggest you read the rules and pay attention to whats going on around you in game.

You will be unbanned on 12/27/2016 10:36