12/26/16

Staff member that banned you:

Adster Mc

Reason for ban:

Abuse in side chat

Why do you think you were banned:

Admin took what I said out of context.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, Basically.. my friend was killed by a 'cY' member and respawned so I drove past where he died and I was RDM'd by the same 'cY' member, I don't have proof of this due to my Shadowplay fucking up.. So after I was RDM'd I wrote in 'Side Chat' saying: 'nice RDM' , 'come ts' .. and the 'cY' clan members replied saying: 'Salty' and '+1' and due to me being somewhat salty I replied saying: 'One day you'll be dead' , which I reffered to as IN GAME death and not IRL death but that could of easily been taken out of context.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I don't believe it was Justified.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I'm not too sure what that means XD, read my 'Justification'

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Well since I asked them nicely to 'Come ts' 'RDM' and they replied with 'SALTYYY' 'Why you mad?' all of his clanmembers kept on saying '+1'. Of course I would be salty after loosing 200k+ worth of gear from an RDMer. Anybody would start to be salty if a person mocked them in chat and wouldn't come to Teamspeak. It was the heat of the moment, I didn't think it through but he did RDM me.

14 minutes ago, Ched Johnson said:

Well since I asked them nicely to 'Come ts' 'RDM' and they replied with 'SALTYYY' 'Why you mad?' all of his clanmembers kept on saying '+1'. Of course I would be salty after loosing 200k+ worth of gear from an RDMer. Anybody would start to be salty if a person mocked them in chat and wouldn't come to Teamspeak. It was the heat of the moment, I didn't think it through but he did RDM me.

Two wrong's don't make a right. At that point if that's how they reply, then you go ahead and report it if you have evidence.

Is this going to happen again?

So I read through the chat logs, the gang never responded to you until you after threatened them and called them a cancer to the server, and even then it really wasn't anything terrible.

I am reducing your ban to a 24 hour ban so you may refresh yourself with the rules, the ban will expire tomorrow.

Unbanned