Ian wilcocks

Date of the incident:

12/26/16

Time of the incident:

18:15 swedish time

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

Please read Describe the incident first 1st video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15-3RnAdQfE 2nd video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zNgD3txy8

Describe the incident:

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST. So we had some Rp with a emergency landed plane. Then we got initiated on this was all fair.(first video) then in the secound video you can se when my fellow officers come and fire back for obvious reasons. at this point and time i was siting in the car complying to all orders. Then this man shoots me witch i class as RDM becaus hi never told me to tell my officers to go away not shoot back of i was no threat as i was restrained and in a car. i couldent have dun anything diffrent to have another outcome. (what i mean is if hi would have told me to for example radio over to tell my officers to move away or i will get shot then it would have been all fine. but as hi just shot a restrained guy....) NOTE: for some reason you cant hear my mic but before the guy comes up to me you can se me talk in direct (at this point and time i said "i am being robbed kavala gas station" and this was hotmiced. I texted the guy ingame Following "Please come on ts when the fight is over becaus i have some questions of your acts" Hi then disconected from the server and never came on ts.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by James Grimm
Added Hi then disconected from the server and never came on ts.