08/06/85

Staff member that banned you:

genesis

Reason for ban:

arguing with him

Why do you think you were banned:

said bad things to him i was mad and didnt mean it i like the server

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

i can understand why he banned me but i feel a perm ban is un fair i have been banned 2 days now

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

because i wont do it again im sorry

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

i was mad because i seen a rebel with police and they was treating me the way they shud but i didnt see why he could walk with a ak47 and not be challenged so i got mad and argued with genesis i was wrong 4 that

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Afterwards i had a conversation with you and told you that you needed to fill in a unban request and be fully truth full in there . what you wrote above is not really a lie but you left a few things out of it.

from what i remember about the incedent is that TZ25 and his friend dwayne ridge they where in custody by the police and some guy named Amco rdmed a officer so he was dead some more shots got fired and he left afterwards to another location. the cuffs got undone and they ran the officer that got shot got revived by a medic and then the guys returned to the drug dealer and they got hand cuffed yet again ( tz25 was also breaking rp saying you cant be here you are breaking rules or something along those lines ) and he was spoken to then some more shots got fired from castle direction after a short time amco got spotted and killed ( was spectating amco for a while during this time ) after that situation was dealt with the officer was dealing with Tz25 the drugs where taken en the truck was impounded but during this time there was a rebel with a ak74 out helping the police stop amco during the random shooting so he did not got spoken to or his gun got taken off him and this guy was not happy about it why he got arrested and drugs being taken and the other rebel nothing was being done about it .

To me that is all fine in roleplay at the end of the day its all up to the officer at the scene what he does.

After more things where said by TZ25 like I am going to hack the server and write shit about it after that i had enough and banned you.