[TB] Fabrizio

Date of the incident:

12/25/16

Time of the incident:

16:00 restart

What rule do you believe was broken:

FailRP

Any evidence available:

https://gyazo.com/57275bd9efcad91e4a395b3457cdc687 and https://gyazo.com/3e3eb4acc20cee5c0e9fee9b1add7af1

Describe the incident:

We had seen a blackfish fly over us, so we decided to follow it and try to rob it when he landed next to some houses and started going back and forth from his houses to the blackfish. We got Fabrizio to surrender and restrained him + seized all communication. While he was a hostage he decided to send a message to all cops (see screenshot). This completely ruined our chances of doing what we wanted to do, as we had planned to call in police, due to the fact that Fabrizio had 2 houses that we had broken into next to the blackfish containing large quantities of illegal items. So we were going to hand everything over to the police and let them handle the situation, but due to the fact that he had sent a message to them, that option flew out the window.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Freddie

It's all rigth, I pledge Guilty in the case.

I dont want to protect myself in this case, besides spending 65-70 minutes locked in a helicopter, without more than 25 words being exchanged the entire time, forced to look at them emptying everything, i was quite pissed, and it seemed they did not want to rp anything, since i was told after every single sentence "if you dont you'll be shot"

I was disgusted by the low RP quality standard that was been provided with the TI gang this day, and due to previous experinces over the last couple of days, i could not be arsed with anything more, if a report is worth sitting as a locked up duck for 65-70 minutes complying with all demands, without anything in return (except this) i can't really be bothered about being a part of the community.

When i joined this place first, it was amazing, i hoped to get off from all the screamers, and whiney people out there, but over the last couple of time, it's became worse, i got nothing to resolve with thoose involved, if this is the kind of RP being provided, so be it.

As said. I pledge Guilty.

Edited by [TB] Fabrizio R. R. H.
Could not spell Guilty correctly, thanks Vlad.

There's no video, so I am going based on what you're confessing.

If the quality of roleplay you get is poor, breaking the rules is really not the right way to go about things. But at the same time, I don't have any video so I cannot judge any quality of roleplay from both sides. In the future if you think the RP is poor Record/Resolve/Report if needed.

Since this is your first offense, I am issuing you a written warning.

Action Taken