12/24/16

Staff member that banned you:

Unknown, I think it was Genesis

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

Whoever banned me was under the impression I was RDM'ed

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I have not RDM'ed on the server. I was in a group of people including some who commited RDM (many of them had not play Altis Life before). I was never confronted by anyone to get my side of the story. As far as I am aware, there is also no evidence that I did in fact break rules. I think that myself and the people I was with received a blanket ban that was justified for only some people.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe the ban was unjustified

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I am sure that RDM was commited, however, I myself did not commit it. The people that were RDM'ed were RDM'ed as they broke NLR - as far as I am aware.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Yes i did ban you the problem was that i come to a situation where people are killing other people and they get killed as well respawn and come back pick up the weapons and continue killing and so the cycle continues for a little while.

also noticed people where getting killed at random without even a word being spoken by the group of people that you where with and i only banned about 4 people that i saw doing the killing and you where one of them, the other where Andrew Andrew(2) and someone named Kenny.