12/23/16

Time of the incident:

20:23:09 aprox

What rule do you believe was broken:

Combatlogging

Any evidence available:

695fdc6b3364c05470c7b5f2b37bb119.png

Describe the incident:

John killed him. Logged out about 2 seconds after. He also went off teamspeak. Tried to contact him through his gang but they claimed his power went, however he did not time out ingame or on teamspeak. Both says disconnected. Posting it since Johns shadowplay bugged out. Shows the combatlogg clearly tho

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by [TB] Cool

Using my phone at the moment, I was robbing john at rebel and I the middle of the gun fight I got really bad fps I was struggling to shoot were I needed to, as soon as john fires in my direction my computer crashed I don't know what happened I just got blue screen it seems to.m be working fine now but I'm talking a break for the evening. I wouldn't do this on purpose as I know, gang mates and admins no I'm on thin ice. If your I assume friend john wants me to send him the money I had I will. (Sorry was shitty grammar like I said I'm my phone)

44 minutes ago, Matty said:

Using my phone at the moment, I was robbing john at rebel and I the middle of the gun fight I got really bad fps I was struggling to shoot were I needed to, as soon as john fires in my direction my computer crashed I don't know what happened I just got blue screen it seems to.m be working fine now but I'm talking a break for the evening. I wouldn't do this on purpose as I know, gang mates and admins no I'm on thin ice. If your I assume friend john wants me to send him the money I had I will. (Sorry was shitty grammar like I said I'm my phone)

If you crashed right after being killed why not logg on teamspeak? I texted your gang as well. I am assuming you have a whatsapp group or something. Normally when a PC crashes it also comes with timed out on teamspeak and not disconnected.

28 minutes ago, [TB] Cool said:

If you crashed right after being killed why not logg on teamspeak? I texted your gang as well. I am assuming you have a whatsapp group or something. Normally when a PC crashes it also comes with timed out on teamspeak and not disconnected.

A whatsapp group? I just met guys the other day, and like I said I didn't want to come back on for the evening I hadn't spent much time with the family so that's what I'm doing now