12/23/16

Time of the incident:

about 2pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/585d33fd47c2b7967d/admins-are-fun-

Describe the incident:

We was going down kavala road at 100+km/h and we hit two people in the middle of the road, one of the people that got ran over got his mate to chase us down and shoot us, neo killed me as seen in the video and a few seconds later his mate killed juan. At about 20 seconds Neo is seen crashing into the wall (lol nice driving) and instantly repairs it, now I have never been and admin so Im not sure but to me it looks like he is abusing his admin tools as there is no way he repaired his car without getting out. I am banned from the server now because the admin was butthurt and called us dickheads in teamspeak. Im not bothered if anything happens to this guy I just want to show admins feel they can do anything they want and rules dont apply to them. If an admin feels killing people in a green zone is better than trying to resolve the issue through RP I dont think they should be admin at all. Unfortunately due to this situation I am not aloud back into the community and I guess I have to find a new server, it is a shame as most people I meet are nice people.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

actually gonna unhide this...

so the actual situation is, the cop car sped through town driving over 2 people without a care in the world, 1 of them being a lead admin running just on off the pavement.

I went after them to shout about it... in rp... They were more bothered about their car than the people they drove over...

now, if he had spoken on TS in a nice manner, shown me his potato fps, he'd of been apologised to, and dealt with nicely. in this instance calling me Stupid and a cuntbag, and admitting to calling another admin a faggot and getting away with it...

I said buh-bye.

So, incase you forgot, my names adster, I was walking up the road , I wasn't zig zagging, I wasn't messing about, just running in a straight line , you rand me over, clear vdm, no attempt to change direction or avoid me, you then carry on with out stopping to say sorry , because I only came back yesterday I don't really want to ban anyone, so I told neo to chase you, as you admitted yourself, you where getting "10 fps" there was a crash, his vehicle got damaged not yours, at witch point neo says something along the lines of "why your driving like a scum bag" so you start mouthing off ( witch makes no sence seen as you were not the driver) neo shoots you rather than ban, the other guy shoots neo, I shoot the other guy ( I have apologised to the other officer, last time I was online that wasn't a green zone , my bad)

You then come into the team speak mouthing off , you kept calling neo stupid so he called you a dick head ( honestly we are all human , and adults , if your going to argue with some one then see your ass because of a rude word then I don't recommend playing on an adult server) anyway this went on for a few minutes, then you declare that "I called an admin a faggot and he didn't ban me " so you where banned.

To end, next time don't come to team speak with such a shit attitude, the other officer was polite and I apologises to him.

Yet your "I don't care attitude" has lead you to a ban.

Report denied