Date of the incident:

12/22/16

Time of the incident:

What rule do you believe was broken:

Stealing from a GreenZone

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/viyez2-3VB8?t=248

Describe the incident:

I got hit by another gang member by accident, I get out of my hatchback sport and start to repair it. Luke comes up, jumps in after it was repaired and drove it away. I spoke to him on teamspeak and he said, "shit my bad thought we was out off it next time lock the car if it is yours". Its a greenzone so I didnt think that somebody would come up and just jump in it and steal it. He returned it after I told him, talking is getting us nowhere since he knows the rules and I then get told, " i will bring it back if you are going to cry about it XD". I think he knew what he was doing.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Hi, i was told we was fighting people and my gang needed my help so i logged on the server to help i spawned kavala then remembered i didn't have a car so i was going to rob one from someone then i saw a car unlocked so i jumped in it and drove off, Phlox then messaged me on TS saying i took his car in a green-zone so i then said i would give it back so i drove back and gave the car back as i really didn't know it was in a green-zone. i have the messages if you would like to look.

report 1.png

report 2.png