Fuel

Altis Life Plus

1 hour ago, Masoned said:

Don't recommend using a DLC map because player base would go down as not everyone has all of the DLC's.

It’s already been decided that altis will be used. 

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

If you are apart of the NHS or Police, will you have to re-apply for that server as well or will you be able to do an interview or something.

Edit: Is there a current release date or an estimated release date for the server?

Edited by SGR

42 minutes ago, SGR said:

If you are apart of the NHS or Police, will you have to re-apply for that server as well or will you be able to do an interview or something.

Edit: Is there a current release date or an estimated release date for the server?

From what I've heard you have to re-apply. And about the release date it's atleast after summer. (No specific release date yet)

I have one question, sorry if is answered

Developers do you know. What is the date when will be released server for to the public or I mean maybe month or exact date 

thx

1 hour ago, DomiB said:

I have one question, sorry if is answered

Developers do you know. What is the date when will be released server for to the public or I mean maybe month or exact date 

thx

It was said in the newsletter that it won’t be this summer, it’ll be late 2018 at the earliest.

what if you could implement gang war where you could officially declare war between two or more gangs so there would not be a need to initiate when you run into rival gangs obviously the gang leaders would have to make sure that everyone was up to speed on who is at war with who..... just a thought

6 hours ago, .47 said:

what if you could implement gang war where you could officially declare war between two or more gangs so there would not be a need to initiate when you run into rival gangs obviously the gang leaders would have to make sure that everyone was up to speed on who is at war with who..... just a thought

pretty sure they said Reborn+ is more for roleplay so I doubt they would implement that + I think if it was implemented gangs would just start a war with every other gang that isn't friendly.

6 hours ago, .47 said:

Reborn+ is for strict RP, with there only being about 2-3 deaths per restart, so that sort of thing wouldn’t happen. 

1 hour ago, Paul D said:

Reborn+ is for strict RP, with there only being about 2-3 deaths per restart, so that sort of thing wouldn’t happen. 

You know that isnt how it is gunna be XD ,hope it is tho and stricter on it

22 minutes ago, Chrisxd said:

I would love if the dev's would add females player models to the server 8^)

There is female models + female clothing etc

3 hours ago, Paul D said:

Strict RP yes but there will be more deaths than 2/3 every 4 hours but gunfights/shootings will be more justified and not just oh lets go get frags.

On 6/13/2018 at 3:18 PM, Scott McTavish said:

Strict RP yes but there will be more deaths than 2/3 every 4 hours but gunfights/shootings will be more justified and not just oh lets go get frags.

This. If a firefight occurs and people die, if it's investigated, and the actions of particular people don't comply with their bio or there's no RP reason for the fight ever happening in the first place, there'll be repercussions. 

If you don't like that, nobody is forcing you to play. The main server isn't going to change like that, this is just for the RP-based modded server.

18 minutes ago, Alonso ' ' ' ' ' said:

will players that are banned on reborn be banned on reborn+ also?

If you're not fit to play on a vanilla server why would you be allowed on a modded one?

On 6/17/2018 at 11:35 AM, noms said:

This. If a firefight occurs and people die, if it's investigated, and the actions of particular people don't comply with their bio or there's no RP reason for the fight ever happening in the first place, there'll be repercussions. 

If you don't like that, nobody is forcing you to play. The main server isn't going to change like that, this is just for the RP-based modded server.

Can't we just make up reasons to fight them? 'They look stupid', 'I don't like them'? 

I think your bio could be made to fit any situation you normally get into.