Fuel

Altis Life Plus

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
4 minutes ago, Marios said:

Maybe the player population will drop rapidly because modded Altis life doesn't do so well?

It will be on one of the two servers. If done right modded Altis life is fantastic.

23 minutes ago, ^AndreW said:

Does this mean all of our money, xp and such will transfer over or will it be a completely fresh start?

Wouldn't be so sure about it, hopefully though. 

Edited by Crawfy

Huge +1, it was only yesterday I started looking into playing metropolis again, this is the next best thing considering it'll be on the main server I play, I remember playing modded altis and metropolis a little while ago, fun af. Brilliant idea.

p.s if anyone knows any good metropolis rp, pm me pls, still tryna find one to play here and there. Thanks 

Edited by Abdul_

Just so i understand. Server 1 will stay the same with no mods and you keep everything and then server 2 will be a fresh start but with mods? if so, Yes would be awesome. You can basically play 2 different worlds on one community would be cool!!

33 minutes ago, Fuel said:

@Seymour Butts it cant kill anything, our main focus is our normal server as always, this is a side project done by another person, it will not affect the main server in any way shape or form

I thought this would be a main server change, if it is on the side i would love to see it implemented!

Just to elaborate a little bit, as the interest in this is beyond my initial expectations:

The essential idea is that We'll be taking the Altis Life you all know and love into a modded experience. There's a lot of things still to be worked out, such as whether or not it's more work to base it on a "vanilla" build of Altis Life or Reborn's customized version; the amount and type of vehicles, the factions, and whether or not we'll implement any significantly different features.

It would not take the place of what you have now, but be in addition to.

What I can confirm right now is that AL+ will be sticking with the British theme, and tailor made for the Reborn community - hopefully with your help. I fully intend to make use of the developers available here already; I've seen some great work from you guys, especially with some of the skins I've seen.

I'll be gently prodding Fuel to create me a special forum for this soon, and in there we can discuss many more things in much more detail; as well as including lots and lots of images of potential vehicles and weapons to tease you all, like this one:

BfGQ533.png

3 minutes ago, Seymour Butts said:

I thought this would be a main server change, if it is on the side i would love to see it implemented!

Definitely on the side. Your Server is great the way it is I wouldn't want to significantly change it at all. (Maybe the odd fix here and there.)

Edited by noms

it would be really nice to have a modded server but i dont know how the population on both servers will be affected or if its even worth making a modded server like it wouldn't be fun playing on a server with 20 players on it 

Edited by Alexander Reznikov

Just now, Alexander Reznikov said:

it would be really nice to have a modded server but i dont know how the population on both servers will be affected or if its even worth making a modded server 

I would want the initial population of the modded server to be low, to sort of sustain population for a while; as the main server fills up we would open the modded server up a little more and move forwards from there. The main server will always take priority.

It's also worth noting that a modded server (when done properly) attracts a lot more people than the usual players you'd get for normal Altis Life. This upon itself would sustain population for both servers. Plus I might get a few streamers I know to pop in and troll the server for a bit just for the population boost. ;)

2 minutes ago, Alexander Reznikov said:

It wont just be limited to reborn players, for all we know other players from HitlerUK, Olympus, etc could play on the altis+ 
over time it could increase the community's population

Edited by Abdul_

YES I ALWAYS WANTED A MODDED ALTIS LIFE, IT WAS MY DREAM SINCE I FIRST PLAYED ALTIS LIFE     +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Edited by Nikos