Kierann

Syndicate V2.0

To be honest I've been watching vanguard and syndicate since I'm here almost a year now ... anyway, the syndicate was nice in my opinion now vanguard was a bit bad since the bad reputation and most of the time they didn't value their life or other stuff like that bad rp quality and many rules that some of them broke anyway i would like to join camorra now and experience it. 

@DanCI will give you some constructive suggestions/criticisms and take them with a grain of salt.

1. Obviously I joke about the name "Camorra" as I associate it with Vampire the Masquerade. I think the Syndicate/Mafia/PMC was a bad idea. The island is Greek, so I think having an Italian based criminal organization is a little unrealistic. But I think if you want to be a high roleplay faction, you should instead go the route of a "Secret Society" or Fraternal organization (Free masons, Odd Fellows, etc...)  in lieu of an Overt Criminal Organization. Your organization should be seen as an "Illuminati/New World Order" type where everyone thinks you secretly control Altis.

2. Instead of doing "Interest Forms" you should instead keep it all in roleplay. Have your core group of members, and when they run into people and interact, you should decide to try and recruit them. I think the whole "Fill out this form" then go try to recruit them ingame afterwards is tacky

3. Keep it pure RP, that way the "Rebel Lyfe" can thrive, and people who just want to pew pew have their choice.

I would love to take your advise @Thesoldier but you don't play enough on RebornRoleplay to realise how the server has become and what it may need. I like your ideas and maybe that can be a next faction but for now, the mafia will be coming.

2 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

@DanCI will give you some constructive suggestions/criticisms and take them with a grain of salt.

1. Obviously I joke about the name "Camorra" as I associate it with Vampire the Masquerade. I think the Syndicate/Mafia/PMC was a bad idea. The island is Greek, so I think having an Italian based criminal organization is a little unrealistic. But I think if you want to be a high roleplay faction, you should instead go the route of a "Secret Society" or Fraternal organization (Free masons, Odd Fellows, etc...)  in lieu of an Overt Criminal Organization. Your organization should be seen as an "Illuminati/New World Order" type where everyone thinks you secretly control Altis.

2. Instead of doing "Interest Forms" you should instead keep it all in roleplay. Have your core group of members, and when they run into people and interact, you should decide to try and recruit them. I think the whole "Fill out this form" then go try to recruit them ingame afterwards is tacky

3. Keep it pure RP, that way the "Rebel Lyfe" can thrive, and people who just want to pew pew have their choice.

W O R D   O N   T H E   S T R E E T ^^^

Shits <inappropriate1>ed they end up mass recruiting 9times out of 10 have similar numbers to cops if stupid. Make a roleplay gang if u want to roleplay you dont need no whitelisted faction or lands at all. Sofia & other areas that were used could do with some decent runs without no bs dealer processor shit. 

Let people know ur a rolegaygang & ur sweet these whitelisted factions turn to a bag of wank at the end of it. Thats the truth theres no need to try it out or see if this works theyve literally near enough been the same everytime. They get shit on there rp turns to shit then they to too more shit. Remove it altogether once & for all.

@Fuel be the bigger man & search deep in ur heart & tell them enough is enough its crap yeh sweet cheers pal

sheeya

12 minutes ago, DrumStickz said:

Let people know ur a roleplay gang & these whitelisted factions turn to a bag of wank at the end of it. Thats the truth theres no need to try it out or see if this works theyve literally near enough been the same everytime. They get shit on there rp turns to shit then they to too more shit. 

This.

Edited by Echo

21 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

First one I came across that truely understands. Old Syndicate did this aswell and it worked until they "mass-recruited" (in kavala) and people like Clixy joined it.