Kierann

Syndicate V2.0

Lady’s and Gentleman... I would like to introduce you to Syndicate 2.0!! (Camorra) @DanC you can take it from here fella looking forward to seeing what it becomes!

if you need any help I’m sure ya boi @TonyMontana will help ya out.

Edited by Kierann

Just want to throw this out there, a server needs a Police faction and a civ faction, medics are a luxury, and a pure RP aspect, Opfor is a faction that is not required, a server will function perfectly fine without one, so to that end it gives us opportunities to play around, this would be our 4th Opfor faction, we can wipe it rebuild it change it and generally just have fun with it, if it works cool, if not oh well, come up with a different idea or different people, we may eventually find something that fits, or we may end up changing it every 3-4 months.

6 minutes ago, Fuel said:

oh and FYI @Kierann you are vanguard 2.0.... just sayin.

Na @Fuel I got removed and Blacklisted from said faction few weeks back for being wrongly banned and then unbanned so sadly I will not be able to play. :( 

42 minutes ago, Je baited said:

dunno what the problem was with the current vanguard?

+1, probably not enough "roleplay". 

If you want more roleplay I'd suggest making it non applicatable so that people get invited if they're very good and creative in their RP, maybe also change the leaders?

5 minutes ago, Freak Vonk said:

+1, probably not enough "roleplay". 

If you want more roleplay I'd suggest making it non applicatable so that people get invited if they're very good and creative in their RP, maybe also change the leaders?

It was the command's desition, not Management, staff lead or owners. We got a warning of where it was headed not what would of happened to us. We then took that warning into consideration and disbanded Vanguard due to its bad reputation and have now we created something else which hopefully will carry on with some better RP. The command have some changes bringing new people in and removing other people. The rules have changed, the people are going to change.

13 minutes ago, Sanik ߷ said:

It was the command's desition, not Management, staff lead or owners. We got a warning of where it was headed not what would of happened to us. We then took that warning into consideration and disbanded Vanguard due to its bad reputation and have now we created something else which hopefully will carry on with some better RP. The command have some changes bringing new people in and removing other people. The rules have changed, the people are going to change.

F21AB3C9-20C0-455F-B639-399450F7EEBC.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Sanik ߷ said:

That's funny, that's what we did after the syndicate and look how that ended.