// Posted for him due to him being banned on forums

In-game name:

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

Staff member that banned you:

Reason for ban:

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for exploting a dupe where you could spam sell houses to get alot of money at once.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No it was justified.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I know that this was bad and i exploted this to the max giving myslef millions on millions so that i would not have to make money and i wouldnt have to care about the server and i know that i have been banned before but i would love a last chance and if i even i have this last chance i know i have no say in the terms of my unban but even if i rdm some one and dont comp them i should be permed again when i mean a final chance i mean a final chance i am sorry that i exploited a bug in the server and i know that i ruinned peoples hard work on the server by killing people that made their money with out duping doing runs and i am sorry that i ruinned their fun and made them lose what they had worked for when i didnt have to grind like they did. Like i said i know i dont have a say in anything on what happens on my unban but if i where to be unbanned i think it should be a final chance like i have stated before. I was also banned on the forms for posting a toxic reply on pablos unban but if you are to ask him i am sure that he knows its a joke and if the words that i used offended anyone (bot) i am sorry and it was just meant to be a joke nothing to offened either pablo or any one else. i would like to say sorry to fuel for exploting a bug in the server and ruinuing the server that he made as well as neo and all of the other admins that make up the server and help run it day to day.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I dont think so but like to know if there was anything other than what i have stated.

Please confirm you’ve read & understood the rules

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Edited by Sanik ߷

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Walsh asked me to post this for him everything is wrote by him

I dont think it is and if it is it must have been a while ago. If this is so and this is my secound ban for duping then well i guess i have already had a secound chnace and for messing that up i am sorry and to make sure that someting like this does not happen again let me be on the server on a thin line if i do anything wrong, get into a agurment with people for no reason or try to start beef with other players in the community or get a simple rdm ban that ot should be my last chance on the server and i would do all i can to make sure that this will not be the case and stay to the rules and reframe from causing any harm or any promblems and make sure that this is not only my last chance but my last ban on the server. thanks