Steam ID:

Date of ban:

12/21/16

Staff member that banned you:

Sonicz

Reason for ban:

VDM Green Zone

Why do you think you were banned:

i'm not too sure because it wasn't me playing at the time.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

This is probably hard to believe.. But I allowed my younger brother to play whilst I went AFK for literally 10 minutes, I come back and I see I am banned, Im not too sure what he did but I'm guessing he VDM'd someone, I wont be allowing him to play again due to this And I am hoping I could be unbanned from the Server because my friends play on this server and it would complicate things, I hope you could understand.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I don't believe it was, read above.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I'm not too sure what that means XD, read my 'Justification'

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Unfortunately the brother did it excuse is not a valid defense for a ban to be unjustified, and your steam ID account is always your responsibility.

However seeing as this is your first offense, and it's been almost 24 hours, you will be unbanned.

Just remember your account is your account and if someone goes on it and breaks rules, they are subject to punishment.

Please refresh yourself with the rules as well.