What should we do with CSATs?  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or Remove

• Keep is as it is
    • Remove them forever

23 minutes ago, Tidus said:

I'm honestly just sick of everybody on the server wearing the exact same outfit, CSAT pilot coverall and if not them its just the green CSATS. There is honestly no point having a selection of clothes when all people wear is CSATS. Get em gone for good :D

+1

34 minutes ago, Tidus said:

I'm honestly just sick of everybody on the server wearing the exact same outfit, CSAT pilot coverall and if not them its just the green CSATS. There is honestly no point having a selection of clothes when all people wear is CSATS. Get em gone for good :D

How about just make it so its CSATS + TAC vest only. or even add viper special suit without the armor as an alternative

1 hour ago, Wilma Fingerdoo said:

Never liked them... They are no good for new gangs and low ranking cops/vanguard. They look smart that's it but other than that it's a no from me. 

+1

26 minutes ago, WILLIAMS said:

@Wilma Fingerdoo But cops are always 20 more :D

That’s clearly not true, often you’ll see about 10 rebals/ vanguard surrounding few officers who have mk20’s and no CSATS. The only time cops outnumber rebals in either ops or banks.

28 minutes ago, WILLIAMS said:

@Wilma Fingerdoo But cops are always 20 more :D

Yes true. But they still get involved with big gangs and vanguard and the lower ranks have no csats and 5.56s and 6.5s what chance do a lot of them stand?

6 minutes ago, JohnnyMac said:

That’s clearly not true, often you’ll see about 10 rebals/ vanguard surrounding few officers who have mk20’s and no CSATS. The only time cops outnumber rebals in either ops or banks.

And we still lose the majority of them, so I can’t imagine it without csats..

23 minutes ago, Wilma Fingerdoo said:

Yes true. But they still get involved with big gangs and vanguard and the lower ranks have no csats and 5.56s and 6.5s what chance do a lot of them stand?

They would find it easier if they could aim. The ones that can aim get into sfu.

18 minutes ago, Adam Briggs said:

And we still lose the majority of them, so I can’t imagine it without csats..

Better. Lower ranks with smaller guns will get more kills 

3 minutes ago, ^AndreW said:

They would find it easier if they could aim. The ones that can aim get into sfu.

Not all of them get in. And plus not everyone is here just for gun fights the whole time. They are to OP if you don't have them on it's as simple as that. 

Just now, ^ethan said:

yay cant wait to decamp on someone just to have 3 constables decamp and spraying me in the back <3<3<3

Ye because removing csats will definitely increase the chances of getting shot in the back...

news flash, before csats the police was still being slapped in most gun fights, thats the nature of the game regardless of the armor they are wearing, its down to caliber of weapon.

I would like to see CSAT gone but then I think if it happens the popo should be looked at being nerfed abit... currently at peak times you have 5-6 sfu online, 5-6 cmu online and 5-6 diu then the rest of the popo oh and a helcat that sprays at ground units and the bench sniper with a mar-10 or Cyrus.