I think Fuel

Reason for ban:

threatening

Why do you think you were banned:

threatening and raging on a person

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

The ban was right

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I raged on a person because I was killed at airport, I was checking air shop for 3 seconds and I got shot. Then he stole my helicopter that I just bought with money that I was saving for 4 hours. I know I'm wrong and I shouldnt do this. I hope to get a second chance and my apologizes to the guy that I was raging on. I'll make sure it wont happen again in the future. Also I send a pm to Lewis for my apologizes.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by NadeReflex

Right Mr NadeReflex, there is ways of doing things here, sending people a PM telling them you are going to hack them is not the correct way.

If you believe you was RDM'd or Roleplay was not good enough, you politely ask them to come onto Teamspeak to chat about it, there is Community Support members that can help you and give you there opinions, if you cant resolve it there is the report a player section where if they did break a rule they would be punished and you would receive compensation.

In this case you just earn yourself a ban.

What I want you to do is come onto Teamspeak when you can and apologise to Lewis for sending those messages.

Then ask lewis to post here to confirm you have apologised.