Spreading Out the Map & the Players

Battl^^Eye

Hi there!

I was recently talking to some civilians/criminals/rebels in the teamspeak, and one issue that keeps cropping up is that many criminals ask me 'why do 6 cops turn up to a gas station robbery when there's only one hobo with a rook 9-mm?'.

I said that many Police spawn in Kavala and just drive around patrolling, waiting for something to happen. They don't spawn in Athira or Pygros or elsewhere because there is no people there, and so there's no point being there. If we spread out the drug dealers, drugs fields or generally make areas away from Kavala more useful, interesting and engaging, then both cops and criminals won't be concentrated in the same area with each other, thus not resulting in 6 cops going to stop a gas station robbery, or chase a vehicle outnumbering the criminal who's running away 4/1. Spreading out civilians across the map will make the roleplay and combat expiriences both more interesting and fun, as different roleplay scenarios can be created with different environments around Altis.

I understand that the server is still relatively new and stuff, but I thought it would just be a suggestion to help! :)

Cheers!

Battl^^Eye

6 hours ago, BattlEye said:

Hi there!

I was recently talking to some civilians/criminals/rebels in the teamspeak, and one issue that keeps cropping up is that many criminals ask me 'why do 6 cops turn up to a gas station robbery when there's only one hobo with a rook 9-mm?'.

I said that many Police spawn in Kavala and just drive around patrolling, waiting for something to happen. They don't spawn in Athira or Pygros or elsewhere because there is no people there, and so there's no point being there. If we spread out the drug dealers, drugs fields or generally make areas away from Kavala more useful, interesting and engaging, then both cops and criminals won't be concentrated in the same area with each other, thus not resulting in 6 cops going to stop a gas station robbery, or chase a vehicle outnumbering the criminal who's running away 4/1. Spreading out civilians across the map will make the roleplay and combat expiriences both more interesting and fun, as different roleplay scenarios can be created with different environments around Altis.

I understand that the server is still relatively new and stuff, but I thought it would just be a suggestion to help! :)

Cheers!

Battl^^Eye

That is not the reason, 99% of the time the police turn up to a gas station robbery it is not a hobo with a rook it is normally a gang that has people set up everywhere.

I have watched the map quite a lot and the majority of people are not actually in kavala, most people are around the airfield area, the top right of the map is reserved for future development, most people can guess what, and the pyrgos area is pretty bare, but when more gangs with decent standing turn up it will become more active.