12/18/16

Staff member that banned you:

Not Stated.

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

RDM

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, someone who I was playing with said they announced "Terror" with both of our names.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I was with another player who announced they declared terror on Kavala, he then proceeded to shoot all of the cops on sight and go inside the PD to kill all of the cops (which I thought was very odd, so I didn't join in) I was then shot by one of the cops from inside the PD (I was waiting outside), I ran away up the hill, officers chased and shot at me, so I returned fire. After killing 3 Cops or so WHICH CHASED ME AND FIRED, I logged off as I thought the way the situation was started felt very bad, and I did not wish to proceed with it.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Do you have any video evidence from your point of view..

I saw 2 video's 1 was the other player shooting loads of cops inside a blue zone and the second video was you killing a cop within the blue zone cause they where chasing you and trying to taze you cause you had a gun out.

http://imgur.com/q1N9NrM

This is Kavala blue zone and this is the rule that has been broken

Police Zone:

This area is marked in Blue, Police are permitted to retreat to a blue zone to escape criminals as this is where they have mass numbers (within RP), rebels are not permitted to chase them in there to get there friends back, same as the green zone no killing, shooting or crime of any kind is permitted in this zone.

Yes I understand that, the person I was playing with went straight into the blue zone and killed all of the cops, I however waited outside, retreated as they chased and shot me, so I returned fire. I understand the blue zone rule was broken, but that was not by me. All I did was return fire when fired upon.

Edited by JakeH
Grammar edit.

35 minutes ago, JakeH said:

Yes I understand that, the person I was playing with went straight into the blue zone and killed all of the cops, I however waited outside, retreated as they chased and shot me, so I returned fire. I understand the blue zone rule was broken, but that was not by me. All I did was return fire when fired upon.

well, if cops kill you from the blue zone then you can report them, but you do not break a rule just because someone else does.

http://plays.tv/video/58572449e072b3e761/rdm-in-kavala-hq-no-2

you telling me that is not you ???

The officer that you killed died within this red circle as clearly seen by the video i posted
http://imgur.com/a/6MxJT

and as you can see that is still within the blue zone of Kavala PD .

Also what you can see in that video is that the officers in the HQ tried to taze you wich you responded with lethal force by killing the officers inside the blue zone which makes you break the server rule not them as they are allowed to taze you within that zone ...

What you should have done in this case was get yourself tazed and roleplayed your way out of it instead of using lethal force..