My Story - Clarkie

Clarkieee

My Roleplay Story,

My name is Clarkie I lived in Zaros for about 2 years and I allways used to see 2 boys out by the docks catching turtles, I only ever spoke to the one the other one was quite quiet. The boy I did speak to was called Stevenn he was poor boy who lived in Therisa he lived with his Mother and Brother. Stevenn and his brother were the two hardest working boys I have ever seen in my whole entire life so one day I approced them and said ''Hey! you want to come and live with me for a bit and make abit more money to help your mother?'' They both replied with Yes. So they came and lived with me in Zaros for a few months then one day i drove into Kavala to grabe some coke from the coke van in the square and i come back to Stevenn crying i asked him what is wrong and where his brother is. He replyed with ''He drowned while we went turtle poaching erlier'' I was shocked so i said ''Listen i know its hard with what happend today but i will make you happy again ok'' he looked up at me and said ''Ok'' So we drove all the way to the rebel outpost 2 weeks later and saw how much it was so we started doing better things like copper then moed up to weed then moved up to coke then bought alot of supplies and stored it in my offroad. Later after that Stevenn told me that he was very happy now since he is making alot of money and he is able to keep his Mom safe and healthy.

My IRL Story.

Hi my name is Matthew Clarke I am a 15 year old boy who lives in the west midlands England. I am currently in year 11 getting ready to take my GCSE's and I am not looking forward to them xD. My hobbies are things like playing games and being with family I used to go fishing a lot with my Grandad but he is not very well now so most of the time he never really wants to go so I just go with friends occasionally. My favorite games are ArmA 3 and DayZ I like these games because there are Roleplay servers on them and I really enjoy roleplay the reason I enjoy it so much is because it is just a fun way to game, When I was around 13 I would play GTA 4 with my friends and we would allways roleplay cops and robbers, Thats one of the reasons I really enjoy cop chases and stuff on RP servers on arma, Also in the spare time I have I like to go chill with friends and watch YouTube. I also have a really bad PC so i am looking forward to getting my new one since I will be getting it a week from when I post this (Christmas Day) My new pc has a - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - I7 6700k Skylake - 16GB of corsair vengeance ram and some other parts.

Edited by Clarkie

Nice blog :)

2 things i can gather from this

4 hours ago, Clarkie said:

year 11 getting ready to take my GCSE's

if you keep playing arma you will fail your GCSE's

and 2.

4 hours ago, Clarkie said:

NVIDIA GTX 1070 - I7 6700k Skylake - 16GB of corsair vengeance ram

very good choice in parts! if you ever detailed guidance hmu i am pro pc builder

btw which 1070?

2 hours ago, GenuineAF said:

Nice blog :)

2 things i can gather from this

if you keep playing arma you will fail your GCSE's

and 2.

very good choice in parts! if you ever detailed guidance hmu i am pro pc builder

btw which 1070?

I think it is the EVGA 8gb

2 hours ago, calste6 said:

Yeah i failed my gcse's and im gunna say it was kinda because of gaming and the fact im dumb as shit xD

Ripp

• 4 weeks later...