In-game name:

[SAS]HugoGodsu[gp]

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

12/17/16

Staff member that banned you:

sonicz

Reason for ban:

INITIOION OUTSIDE green zone and the guy run back i and i killed him in green zone

Why do you think you were banned:

INITIOION OUTSIDE green zone and the guy run back i and i killed him in green zone

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

becuase when i was outside green zone and i run back in while i was inititied by an other guy killed me and i spoke with admin and he did nothing

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

becuase i learned for the guy that killed me inside green zone while he initatied oustide green zone

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

i dont understand the question

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Hello I was given this Video by the person you killed In front of me after i Banned you i will leave this to another Admin.

1. You Smashed in to him then tried to Rob / Kill him You are not aloud to do that. ( If you are involved in a road traffic accident with another car, you are not permitted to rob/kill each other )

2. You then Followed him back to the Green Zone & killed him in front of me. ( This is a safe area marked in Green. No killing, shooting or crime of any kind is permitted in this zone )

3. I said to you that you cannot do that but your response was i don't care kind of response.