Steam ID:

Date of ban:

12/16/16

Staff member that banned you:

Sonicz

Reason for ban:

Using the term "FAGGOT"

Why do you think you were banned:

for using the term "FAGGOT" to my friend and sonicz didn't like it. (Also I called sonicz a cunt, but i obviously didn't mean it <3)

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes and No, I am aware that it is against the server rules to use offensive terms like that but yet again i said it as a joke to a friend.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

As I like to play on the server and feel I should be given a second chance. I totally understand if I don't get unbanned as rules are rules and they are meant to be followed, other wise the server would be complete <inappropriate>.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

At the time of the situation i was annoyed due to me being denied for cop 4 times in a row (which is complete bull, honestly annoyed about that) so as a joke I called my mate a "faggot" as he was making fun of me for being denied and he was ok with it.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Denied- 7 day ban being enforced - ending 10pm 23/12/16

Being in a bad mood is not a good enough exscuse for abuse, especially towards a member of staff who is trying to help you, I suggest you use this time to think about a better way to handle your temper.