Steam ID:

Date of ban:

12/15/16

Staff member that banned you:

From TS Milo, But i was told it was a staff lead that actioned the ban

Reason for ban:

Having a bad attitude

Why do you think you were banned:

I believe i was banned because the attitude i had was just shit.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think i should be unbanned as thats not really me. I was annoyed and irritated and honestly just wasnt thinking clearly about what was happening. I understand what i did was wrong and i accept that. Hopefully you guys feel i deserve a second chance.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Yes. would be more than happy to discuss this privately with staff.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Just now, Omligon said:

Can you explain further what happened?

Yes. Basically there were certain people antagonizing me and just trying to provoke me to make me angry. I shouldnt have let it happen but it did. I apologize for the staff having t waste their time with dealing with this as it shouldnt have happened in the first place.

So unfortunately I didnt think because I was angry at the time and just started to rage at the involved parties and I realize I should not have done that.

In the short. I was angry, wasnt thinking and just making bad decisions.

And as I said before I apologize.

Alright,

So I am making this to apologize to the people who I feel i have disrespected or talked down to during the last couple of days.

@Fuel I Apologize for talking about you behind your back and I know I shouldn't have done it. You guys work hard to make the server and did not deserve the things I said behind your back. You did not deserve this and I wasnt thinking.

@Adster Mc I also apologize to adster as I said some things that I know were not appropriate and were disrespectful and un needed and i honestly do apologize.

@Sonicz I apologize for having a shitty attitude towards you when you were trying to help.

@Milo I am sorry I had such a bad attitude that lead to you needing to ban me.

@Walt I am sorry I dragged you into all of this drama and had a terrible attitude towards yourself and @chivs before my ban. I have never had any negative interactions with you or chivs so it was just purely out of anger and I was wrong.

Once again, I am very sorry for the silly disrespectful things I had said.

Also I would like to apologize to the TI guys as I know the things I said were disrespectful and un needed and i hope you can accept the apology .