12/15/16

Time of the incident:

21:30 GMT +1

What rule do you believe was broken:

Combat log

Any evidence available:

https://gyazo.com/3db3202f0a0f0902a8209d42f1fa7949

Describe the incident:

Killed andreas at rebel oupost cause we had a fight at the cap point, hummingbird landed and started shooting at us, pretty dodgy imo but not rdm/failrp. He gets killed, says 4hits, cya and then logs off after like 10 to 15 seconds after getting killed. Tried to resolve but this was his response http://plays.tv/video/5853149b4c37da737c/combat-log-rajesh if he doesnt even know what combat logging is and tells me not to bother him but to speak to the council of his gang, no way im doin that, I have a problem with him, if he cant owe up to his mistakes imma take it here

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

I put the links in the wrong order, sorry my mistake. gyazo is me trying to resolve, playstv is him combatlogging. Sorry for the confusion :)

Edited by Skyzzem

First of all, why are you even commenting on here when youre not involved, anyway.....

No offense, but I am not gonna speak to some "council" because thats the way you guys do resolvings, its not like you are his dad. I wanted to resolve it, he denied, he doesnt owe up to his mistake hence why I put up this report.

Players have to resolve issues with each other not "councils" so as far as I'm concerned he attempted to resolve.

The preferred way of resolving is speaking in a help channel with official staff/support members.

After this review, this was a deliberate combat log with evidence. Plus the fact that he directly lied in his teamspeak conversation.

Action Taken

3 day ban for combat logging.