NLR at bank

Cool

16 minutes ago, Peter said:

We were doing HM before and we left bank drove up the road and people were already set up who had died in phase 1. Is this supposed to happen or do they wait until phase 2 has happened before leaving pd.

they should be on normal patrol until there NLR timer is up or the gold is on its way to the gold seller and have been called in.

Thanks for clarifying this. Unfortunately this means that both Bulwarks and police broke the server rules regarding NLR last night as both parties returned after having died outside. I believe some more clarifications regarding this rule might be needed. None the less I will make sure nobody from TB will be breaking this rule again. As for the police perhaps @Walt can bring it up at the next meeting as the entire police force pretty much returned after having died outside. No point in taking action as both sides clearly misunderstood the rule. Even myself was not aware you could not return after the trucks had left I thought it was only in the compound. My apologize for last night. We will make sure it does not occur again.

27 minutes ago, [TB] Cool said:

Thanks for clarifying this. Unfortunately this means that both Bulwarks and police broke the server rules regarding NLR last night as both parties returned after having died outside. I believe some more clarifications regarding this rule might be needed. None the less I will make sure nobody from TB will be breaking this rule again. As for the police perhaps @Walt can bring it up at the next meeting as the entire police force pretty much returned after having died outside. No point in taking action as both sides clearly misunderstood the rule. Even myself was not aware you could not return after the trucks had left I thought it was only in the compound. My apologize for last night. We will make sure it does not occur again.

Yeah I think some cops had died about 2 or 3 times in the whole bank op, but kept on coming

Yeah, cops did come back and some came back before NLR was up not pointing names, but it does need to be more clear for both parties, rebels and cops. Because some cops died 3 times and still came back far from the gold dealer, so did some of the rebels it does need adjusting slightly in the rules.