12/14/16

Staff member that banned you:

Sonicz

Reason for ban:

bad language

Why do you think you were banned:

for swearing after cops abuse

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

yes and no Yes because i was a tit and no because if cops had done everything correctly i wouldn't have been said tit.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I feel i should be unbanned because i was banned for bad language and attitude. However there are mitigating circumstances. I stopped in the road because there were cops and i didnt want top run them over. I was told to move on but a civ swore at me so i went to confront him about it. No crime commited. So one cop moved my vehicle to the side of the road. Fair enough. However Rambo then started searching it without opening his mouth to me. No communication at all. Then he got IN my vehicle for no reason. Again no communication. I complained about this and yes i was swearing. I was restrained and taken to kavala hq. While on the way there the three officers were laughing and saying that they couldn't hear me over their sirens. Again i have commited no crime. He was in MY vehicle not the other way round. I am then sent to jail for 15 minutes for protesting. Hardly fair. I went on teamspeak where i was treated like an animal and not given a fair chance. I would like to come back on the server and go about my daily life. I like to be as friendly as possible. Sure sometimes i get heated and i am sorry about that.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

yes there were, please read above. I would like to apologise to all involved for my abusive language.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Hi Plox. i appreciate your quick response. I apologise for leaving the teamspeak. I was getting myself more wound up and it was unfair of me to speak to you or anyone else in that manner. I felt like everyone in that room was against me and i woas not being given time to resolve the issue. I did talk over people but this also happened to myself. All because a cop searches my vehicle then gets in it for no reason and didn't offer any explination. Surely this could have been dealt with simply by explaining what he was doing?