Time of the incident:

about 1745 GMT +1

What rule do you believe was broken:

Fail RP

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/584d845ed40ad82643/c-ben-rdm

https://gyazo.com/b29d8a194426b807d5ae32546c2bf0c5

Describe the incident:

Driving in a stolen police vehicle , getting followed and also getting sprayed at without iniation.

Also i wanna mention that when i messaged Ben , i got 4 people joining the room all screaming at me , at the point where i couldnt understand a word.

Also i asked why they RDMed me (i said that but meant fail rp) they kept on going about that it wasnt RDM and that im salty because i got killed.

I tried my best to resolve it with these guys , but how they acted ends up me swearing and kicking , so i left to go eat some dinner.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Salty

First of all, you are reporting us for a police violation, not a server rule, since this was not RDM.

Secondly, you decided not to resolve this issue properly. A helper was present when you decided to leave the helper room in salt even though I had offered comp as well.

All I wanted you to admit was that this was not RDM.

I see something that has not changed... Still, the same people liking the report post.

This is what it states in my handbook:

Stolen Police Vehicle
Stop on sight
(Force can be used to disable vehicle if deemed necessary)

Next time please refrain from stealing police vehicles.

@Ethan

Edited by Freddie

46 minutes ago, Salty said:

er(s) you are reporting:

C Ben , C Freddie , C Mistar Salt

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Did you try to resolve it with everybody? All I remember was you saying it was rdm then leaving the channel. We did come up to the police liasion room btw, just incase an admin looks at your screenshot and thinks that we didn't

7 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

I've reviewed the evidence, however I don't have access to the police handbook. Last time I checked police rules do not superceede server rules. Shooting on sight isn't proper initation, my question is why didn't you try to spike strip?

We were shooting to disable the vehicle, not kill, however, once he decided to draw his pistol and open fire we deemed it necessary to neutralize the threat.

We knew we would have no chance of getting in front of him to put down a spike strip considering he was driving a much faster vehicle than us.

Edited by Freddie

8 minutes ago, Freddie said:

We were shooting to disable the vehicle, not kill, however, once he decided to draw his pistol and open fire we deemed it necessary to neutralize the threat.

Again that's why police are issued spike strips, you guys are using lethal force to a car going at a high rate of speed with three cops shooting and you wounded him. It's a violation in my eyes, however I am going to get a copy of the handbook and then make a determination. I believe this may be a training issue.

4 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Again that's why police are issued spike strips, you guys are using lethal force to a car going at a high rate of speed with three cops shooting and you wounded him. It's a violation in my eyes, however I am going to get a copy of the handbook and then make a determination. Inbelieve this may be a training issue.

You did not read everything I put. He was driving a hatchback sports and we were driving an suv, we simply had no way of getting down a spike strip.

You also mention we were using lethal force against "a car going high rate of speed". He had almost stopped when he was next to us and the highest speed he hit before he went into the barrier was 100 km/h. I am not sure if you deem that high speed, but I don't.

Fact is three cops without initation open up on a car trying to disable tires at a car that's going fast forwards the end, and even then you wound him. But then he ends up getting into combat.

Even @Fuel reviewed it and says it's RDM fail rp as it comes. However I have read the handbook and there may be a oversight which creates a mitigating circumstance.

I'm gonna lock this pending review with the police

After review with staff and a review of the handbook which I believe you do not have the current version. The version that I have is 2.0 does not mention what you mentioned.

It does state that you can disable a vehicle after 3 minutes which from the video you violated a police handbook rule. However even that rule is flawed as the handbook should mention something about proper initation and server rules. @Walt if you can get with the training section and a rule about initation to the three minute rule please.

Now an entire community is probably watching with glee that members are gonna get banned because they have a negative history with them. I believe in fairness:

This was a poor rp related death, however the midigating circumstances are the following:

-you guys have what I believe is an out dated handbook

-the current handbook is flawed and needs to be fixed.

You will compensate salty for everything he lost within the next 48 hours. You guys can decide amongst yourselves on who will contribute what.

Action will be taken for a written warning due to the midigating circumstances, and I ask that you remember in the future to roleplay.

edit: I have been told that the handbook I was given I was wrong so now there is more confusion on what is up to date. But anyway I think a change must be made in the police handbook.

After having another discussion with Walt, there was a few handbooks going around, however the situation was cleared up.

The officers were following the handbook which technically told them to violate server rules. This has been fixed with police command

I am reversing the decision of a written warning and exonerating the officers, however @Salty you were a legitimate victim of oversight, so please contact a staff member to get compensation. You will not have to post a compensation request.