'Seize Money' option for Police

WolfE

26 minutes ago, WolfE said:

We had a situation earlier where we had some people robbing a gas station. We could seize his weapon and his illegal items but there was no way for us to make sure we got all the money.

Perhaps we could get an option to seize the money on the person incase it was achieved illegitimately?

easy enough to do, but what if they had money on them that was not illegal, and there is no way in hell I would make it so the cops get the money off them.

Just now, Fuel said:

easy enough to do, but what if they had money on them that was not illegal, and there is no way in hell I would make it so the cops get the money off them.

If they had money on them that was achieved legitimately and it was still seized, it'd be a cop issue - the same with the seizing weapons, seizing illegal items and crushing vehicles, you could do it at any time if you really wanted to but police restrictions would stop you from doing that. If a civilian's money was seized for no reason they could report it to police command.

Yeh I agree....if people do drugs and happen to have large quantities of cash on them it will be seized. What I would like to ask is that Police can check how much money a person has on them beforehand, for example, I stop someone doing weed, they have 20k on them, I believe it's not dodgy so don't seize, etc.

• 2 weeks later...