12/11/16

Time of the incident:

12:10pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

Offensive Language In Teamspeak.

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/584d42df8821cc48b4/shit-talking?from=user

Describe the incident:

Basicly me and my friend mr haunting saw a guy with a gun so we chased him down to get the gun and he runs into a building. So mr haunting went into a position he could kill him if he initiated. But like 5 seconds after entering the building a guy pulled out a spar 16 in front of haunting then his friend initiated. (Heres the video you can only hear a mumble of initiation since i was shouting xD) http://plays.tv/video/584d4337b360f74d80/fgnhnfggngingpishviu?from=user Then he called haunting out for RDM even though he had a gun out in active combat. Then he gets on teamspeak and he uses offensive language towards me and mr haunting for no reason.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Clarkie

@madpeter do you have a video of this from your perspective? Honestly @Clarkie i am so disappointed in Eternity here, no idea what went on before this for yous to go after Madpeter but without actually hearing what Madpeter said it just looks like a clear cut RDM on Oli so i'm not suprised he was angry when he came on teamspeak, fair enough his choice of words were a little bit out of order.

15 hours ago, PaulS said:

@madpeter do you have a video of this from your perspective? Honestly @Clarkie i am so disappointed in Eternity here, no idea what went on before this for yous to go after Madpeter but without actually hearing what Madpeter said it just looks like a clear cut RDM on Oli so i'm not suprised he was angry when he came on teamspeak, fair enough his choice of words were a little bit out of order.

What do you mean clear cut RDM he initiated