12/11/16

Time of the incident:

1am

What rule do you believe was broken:

Fail rp and rdm

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNosvl3jLlE&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

I heard gun shots so i went over to see if everything was ok. i see that a black suv was following a boxer truck so i tryed to pull the black car over by beeping my horn, he pulled over and got out and procced to say "get out the car Bitch" which i think is fail rp and then they start shooting me so i get out and then put my hands up i try to talk to them but they get shot at and then "sam" gets in my suv and drives off i then start to take shots and so that i do not diw i put my hands down and as soon as i do so i get killed by a guy standing next to my car at no point did they say if you put your hands down you will die so i thought it was ok which in my eyes is rdm.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes