[─É3] ImproGoodluck and [─É3] Frost

Date of the incident:

12/10/16

Time of the incident:

Around 5pm I believe

What rule do you believe was broken:

Taking own gang hostage, exploiting and RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pbMZ9Bd7Ng&feature=youtu.be https://youtu.be/C0dttJB__7g

Describe the incident:

Me, Sonicz and James Grimm turn up to a gas station (We came to the same gas station around 10/15 minutes ago and they attempted to RDM us and did exploit to shoot James Grimm while restrained (Second Video). As we arrive we see the civilian in the gas station. We ask for warning shots (My mic doesn't record - I'll sort it out in the next recordings, hopefully. We recieve no warning shots so we restrain him and take him back to the station, however, I get shot while leaving. Apoligies for the two incidents, they were in such quick succession that I thought I may as well put them in one report. When we attempted to resolve it, they said that they didn't want to follow server rules and were generally really rude (According to Sonicz, I believe he has video of that but I'm not 100% sure.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by WolfE

In regards to the the first incident. He technically isn't a hostage and he was roleplaying. He said you would not get a warning shot. The rule is when a gang member physically restrains another gang member and tries to hold them hostage for money or something else. Not an RDM case as there was roleplay. Although borderline on the Unarmed Initation role, he was roleplaying under duress, if there was poor roleplay I would class it as baiting.

Second incident

Action Taken.