Sucre

NOT A LEAVING POST

On 1/2/2018 at 2:21 AM, Kappa Venom said:

I've got no reason to play anymore. Taking a break. When I come back hopefully things can not be shit.

Back within 1 day. 

Welcome back I guess @Kappa Venom

Edited by Cameron-

6 hours ago, Joey said:

He's also in DIU

He's an SFU reject with this persona where he takes the piss out of people to hide his own insecurtities. Pull downs btw

Apparently if I say im leaving, I'm completely forbidden from being on the forums or teamspeak. 

Honestly this guy is like a dog that needs to be kept on a leash because he just looks for every oppurtunity to run his mouth.

Edited by Kappa Venom

18 minutes ago, Kappa Venom said:

He's an SFU reject with this persona where he takes the piss out of people to hide his own insecurtities. Pull downs btw

Apparently if I say im leaving, I'm completely forbidden from being on the forums or teamspeak. 

Honestly this guy is like a dog that needs to be kept on a leash because he just looks for every oppurtunity to run his mouth.

lol nice roleplay

30 minutes ago, Kappa Venom said:

He's an SFU reject with this persona where he takes the piss out of people to hide his own insecurtities. 

only chat to him if you get paid for sport lmao it’s hard to be as successful as himo.O

38 minutes ago, Pricey said:

only chat to him if you get paid for sport lmao it’s hard to be as successful as himo.O

Dk what you're on about

41 minutes ago, Benny said:

<148:59> "Sucre": when you get paid to play sport come chat some shit to me

When you do something worth doing in your fucking life then chat shit to other people.

Your're a literal stain on this earth. I may not play sport and get fed money for it but atleast I get off my ass and play some sport with a passion.

Edited by Kappa Venom

14 minutes ago, Kappa Venom said:

When you do something worth doing in your fucking life then chat shit to other people.

I literally don't know why there is all this sudden flame when last night you were laughing about this with me and cameron as we posted it xD 

16 minutes ago, Kappa Venom said:

Your're a literal stain on this earth. I may not play sport and get fed money for it but atleast I get off my ass and play some sport with a passion.

Dude i said that to him after he chatted shit to me for like 15 mins cus i got no-ballsed to initiate solo on 8 guys and he killed me, I literally couldn't care less of a shit what people online think about me so you can sit here all day and try and insult me, i literally don't care, and about the sport thing i respect that you play sport xD probs not many people on here who do 'outdoor activities' 

54 minutes ago, Sucre said:

I literally don't know why there is all this sudden flame when last night you were laughing about this with me and cameron as we posted it xD 

Dude i said that to him after he chatted shit to me for like 15 mins cus i got no-ballsed to initiate solo on 8 guys and he killed me, I literally couldn't care less of a shit what people online think about me so you can sit here all day and try and insult me, i literally don't care, and about the sport thing i respect that you play sport xD probs not many people on here who do 'outdoor activities' 

Well tbh Sucre, now that I put more thought into it. If you're gonna have a go at someone then be ready to get shit back. 

If anything it's you randomly being an utter prick about me just being on the ts last night. I didn't a shit when you used to just spam my fucking chat asking me patrol with you and even then you would just chat shit by putting on your annoying sarcastic voice that you always make when you're trying to be another fucking Leafyishere and I would allow it but you're calling me an attention seeker and just taking the piss at this point. I laughed it off last night because there is honestly no point trying to talk shit back when you have 2 people screaming the same bs down a microphone, it just doesn't work. 

Edited by Kappa Venom

31 minutes ago, Kappa Venom said:

Well tbh Sucre, now that I put more thought into it. If you're gonna have a go at someone then be ready to get shit back. 

If anything it's you randomly being an utter prick about me just being on the ts last night. I didn't a shit when you used to just spam my fucking chat asking me patrol with you and even then you would just chat shit by putting on your annoying sarcastic voice that you always make when you're trying to be another fucking Leafyishere and I would allow it but you're calling me an attention seeker and just taking the piss at this point. I laughed it off last night because there is honestly no point trying to talk shit back when you have 2 people screaming the same bs down a microphone, it just doesn't work. 

okay