Ali

Ghost Cartel

On 25.01.2018 at 11:35 PM, P E S T O said:

Name - ilias

Age - 17

Hours On ArmA - 5000 hours

Nationality - belgium

Why do you want to join? - 

Because I saw you guys fragging alot of people and you guys always frag people of the policeforce thats why i want to join to ,  I know many people in this gang that know me to and it looks like a good gang for me  its a gang with alot of experienced people and i have been on this community for a long time and this gang is pretty big and thats realy good.

so it think the gang has a good name and a good reputation ,i have been in many gangs with experienced people so i think that this is the right gang to join, but what i can see right now that it is a proper good gang and i think i fit in the gang and i like to join these kinds of gangs because they are big but have good people in it to.

What can you bring to the gang? - 

I can show how mutch experience i have to the members of this gang i have 5000 hours on arma 3.

I can fly pretty good and my skills in combat are also realy good i can shoot a gun with any scope im good in CQC i know how to decamp from Mraps and my roleplay is realy good i used to be in the cops. I believe that you guys need people that have alot of hours in this game and maybe i could be that kind of guy so i have been here since october 2016  so i know all the rules of this server. I drive alot with a suv or other cars i can drive good im realy active i know how all the ingame mechanics work and my comms are also realy good. I keep them short and clear and im not somebody inmature that ruins the comms of the teamspeak communications im a nice lad i dont care if you make jokes or you have another religion i dont care i respect every religion and opinion.
Like i said im pretty good in roleplay and i have been in many roleplay servers to thats what i can bring to your gang.

Rate the following

Role play - 8

Combat - 9

Flying - 9

Driving -9

Rejected

We are recruiting once again and looking for new people! Feel free to apply and your applications will be put in review and scored by the gang.

Edited by Ali

Ghost Cartel Application

Name - Dax

Age - 18

Hours On ArmA - 500- It may seem a little but I've spent most of it on Altis Life

Nationality - Latvian

Why do you want to join? - Since I'm fairly new to the Reborn Roleplay community , I am looking for a gang to settle with and Ghost Cartel seems to be the most promising one and something I'd love to be apart of. I know that I am new to the Reborn Roleplay however I still think I should be given a chance on perhaps becoming a member of this cartel.

What can you bring to the gang? - Top notch banter... I'm very friendly, communicative and overall just a nice guy (I think). I am also fairly decent in combat, know how to act in a team and fairly stay patient.

Rate the following

Role play - 9 (Been role-playing across games for years)

Combat - 7

Flying - 4.5

Driving - 9

Edited by Dax

17 hours ago, Dax said:

Ghost Cartel Application

Name - Dax

Age - 18

Hours On ArmA - 500- It may seem a little but I've spent most of it on Altis Life

Nationality - Latvian

Why do you want to join? - Since I'm fairly new to the Reborn Roleplay community , I am looking for a gang to settle with and Ghost Cartel seems to be the most promising one and something I'd love to be apart of. I know that I am new to the Reborn Roleplay however I still think I should be given a chance on perhaps becoming a member of this cartel.

What can you bring to the gang? - Top notch banter... I'm very friendly, communicative and overall just a nice guy (I think). I am also fairly decent in combat, know how to act in a team and fairly stay patient.

Rate the following

Role play - 9 (Been role-playing across games for years)

Combat - 7

Flying - 4.5

Driving - 9

Denied. Gang is not active anymore.

Edited by Jim Jam