Ali

Ghost Cartel

Name - UpsyDaisyyyy

Age - 16

Hours On ArmA - 2.1k

Nationality - English

Why do you want to join? - Freinds with alot of people in the gang and played with them for a day really enjoyed it and got on well with most of the people.

What can you bring to the gang? - Good combat skills close and long range also good comms, i can also get along with people really well

Rate the following

Role play - 9

Combat - 9

Flying - 8

Driving - 8

Want to advertise here? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Ghost Cartel Application

Name - lil jack

Age - 16

Hours On ArmA - 3735

Nationality - English

Why do you want to join? - Cause a fair amount of my friends are in the gang that I would like to play with again. I have played with the gang just as a kinda 'ridealong' thing, and I've had a lot of fun so I would like to join the gang full time.

What can you bring to the gang? - I am fairly good in combat, I have good comms and I can take a joke. I have good rp too.

Rate the following

Role play - 8

Combat - 8

Flying - 7

Driving -7

Name - Eldarkmagic

Age - 15

Hours On ArmA - 2788

Nationality - UK

Why do you want to join? -Good mates with a lot of you for a long time decent gang who I can trust to have my back in gun fights and if I need back up

What can you bring to the gang? - Good comms and combat skill great CQC or sniping either way I will get the job done with good RP along with it

Rate the following

Role play - 10

Combat - 8

Flying - 8

Driving -7

33 minutes ago, UpsyDaisyyy said:

Name - UpsyDaisyyyy

Age - 16

Hours On ArmA - 2.1k

Nationality - English

Why do you want to join? - Freinds with alot of people in the gang and played with them for a day really enjoyed it and got on well with most of the people.

What can you bring to the gang? - Good combat skills close and long range also good comms, i can also get along with people really well

Rate the following

Role play - 9

Combat - 9

Flying - 8

Driving - 8

Accepted.

28 minutes ago, lil jack said:

Ghost Cartel Application

Name - lil jack

Age - 16

Hours On ArmA - 3735

Nationality - English

Why do you want to join? - Cause a fair amount of my friends are in the gang that I would like to play with again. I have played with the gang just as a kinda 'ridealong' thing, and I've had a lot of fun so I would like to join the gang full time.

What can you bring to the gang? - I am fairly good in combat, I have good comms and I can take a joke. I have good rp too.

Rate the following

Role play - 8

Combat - 8

Flying - 7

Driving -7

Accepted.

24 minutes ago, Eldarkmagic said:

Name - Eldarkmagic

Age - 15

Hours On ArmA - 2788

Nationality - UK

Why do you want to join? -Good mates with a lot of you for a long time decent gang who I can trust to have my back in gun fights and if I need back up

What can you bring to the gang? - Good comms and combat skill great CQC or sniping either way I will get the job done with good RP along with it

Rate the following

Role play - 10

Combat - 8

Flying - 8

Driving -7

Denied

On 09/01/2018 at 11:55 AM, Ali said:

Ghost Cartel Application

Name - Jordy

Age - 19

Hours On ArmA - 2.5k

Nationality - english

Why do you want to join? - I want to join GC because i have a few friends in the gang now and id like to play with them. I know the gang are good  and have a good reputation and id like to be apart of that.

What can you bring to the gang? - Good roleplay and id consider myself good in combat, if you get too know me im a laugh too.

Rate the following

Role play - 9

Combat - 9

Flying - 8

Driving - 9

On 1/9/2018 at 11:55 AM, Ali said:

Ghost Cartel Application

Name - kaymonox

Age - 16

Hours On ArmA - 1977

Nationality - United Kingdom

Why do you want to join? - I friend within the gang and i will like to play with them in a gang and i like to role play and kill people at the same time.

What can you bring to the gang? - I am fairly good in combat and can find targets easy and mark the quickly I have good comms, I have good rp too.

Rate the following

Role play - 8

Combat - 8

Flying - 7

Driving -7

Ghost Cartel Application

Name - Adammmm

Age - 17

Hours On ArmA - 3294

Nationality - Englandish

Why do you want to join? - Seem like a bunch of good roleplayers and i think i would be a good asset

What can you bring to the gang? - Very good rp and combat ability

Rate the following

Role play - 10

Combat - 9

Flying - 7

Driving -9

Edited by Adammmm

3 hours ago, Adammmm said:

Ghost Cartel Application

Name - Adammmm

Age - 17

Hours On ArmA - 3294

Nationality - Englandish

Why do you want to join? - Seem like a bunch of good roleplayers and i think i would be a good asset

What can you bring to the gang? - Very good rp and combat ability

Rate the following

Role play - 10

Combat - 9

Flying - 7

Driving -9

Denied.

Name - Soap

Age - 18

Hours On ArmA - 1452

Nationality - English

Why do you want to join? - 

i want to join so i can talk to old friends and have fun with a decent bunch of guys, ive seen you guys play in-game and i'm impressed with the style of play so i would like to come and join and have fun and do well.

What can you bring to the gang? - 

i can bring good combat skills, excellent flying capability's, and a good all round play style, i already know most gang members so making friends wont be hard, ill fit straight in and instantly start helping the gang progress into greatness

Rate the following

Role play - 9

Combat - 7

Flying - 10

Driving -8

Name - Fordie

Age - 19

Hours On ArmA - 2022

Nationality - English

I have alot of friends that I play with or used to play with in this gang and they told me I should come on and play.

I would say I am a competent person to have around in combat and my role play ain't too bad. My comms are not bad like "UpsyDaisy" so that is always a plus aswell.

Rate the following

Role play - 8

Combat - 8

Flying - 6

Driving -8

1 hour ago, SoapL7 said:

Name - Soap

Age - 18

Hours On ArmA - 1452

Nationality - English

i want to join so i can talk to old friends and have fun with a decent bunch of guys, ive seen you guys play in-game and i'm impressed with the style of play so i would like to come and join and have fun and do well.

i can bring good combat skills, excellent flying capability's, and a good all round play style, i already know most gang members so making friends wont be hard, ill fit straight in and instantly start helping the gang progress into greatness

Rate the following

Role play - 9

Combat - 7

Flying - 10

Driving -8

Denied.

56 minutes ago, Fordie_ said:

Name - Fordie

Age - 19

Hours On ArmA - 2022

Nationality - English

I have alot of friends that I play with or used to play with in this gang and they told me I should come on and play.

I would say I am a competent person to have around in combat and my role play ain't too bad. My comms are not bad like "UpsyDaisy" so that is always a plus aswell.

Rate the following

Role play - 8

Combat - 8

Flying - 6

Driving -8

Accepted.

Name - Tivroxx

Age - 19

Hours On ArmA - 1566

Nationality - Netherlands

I want to join GC as all my friends recently joined you guys and i know most of you guys of the days back. I think it is a good way to start my rebel life on Reborn as it would be a lot of fun playing with all my friends again. 

I would say i can handle myself in combat situations and have good comms, don't scream around all the time as i am a quiet person unless we are fucking around or something usefull needs to be said.

Rate the following

Role play - 8

Combat - 9

Flying - 6

Driving -8

Edited by Tivroxx

11 hours ago, ZeigeR said:

Nah it's a shit gang. (joking) xD Too busy for gaming, just thought I'd see what the GC is doing... Back from the dead YET again :) GL have fun.

Back from the dead as always :D You're welcome whenever you would like to jump on.

3 hours ago, Tivroxx said:

Name - Tivroxx

Hello friend your app is under review and will get back to you as soon as possible.