Sign in to follow this  
Nick J

"Suppressor Bundle" Crafting

Question

Hi Everyone,

I've been on quite a crafting kick lately, and I saw a "Craft Suppressor Bundle" option at the weapon assembly plant. I was looking through the forum guides and I can't find any info on it anywhere, so I was wondering if anybody has answers that could help me out.

Thanks,

Nick

3 answers to this question

• Right with 7.62 silencers I will never remove them, but I talked with a few people and the best solution is to remove them from rebel and vanguard shops but turn them into an item you can create, so you will need 4 rubber and 1 barrel to create a 7.62 silencer, to make a barrel you need 4 iron and 4 steel.

we are currently re-writing the framework, I will make sure there is an ingame guides to help people with stuff like this.

Want to advertise here? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
13 hours ago, Fuel said:

we are currently re-writing the framework, I will make sure there is an ingame guides to help people with stuff like this.

Much appreciated, thanks.

On 08/01/2018 at 11:56 AM, Fuel said:

yes please do at the moment we have to do a shit ton of maths.