12/08/16

Staff member that banned you:

Milo

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

RDM on 3 cops

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

The police was following me. I had a stolen police car, and after 5 minutes of the pursuit i crashed my car. Then I went out, and saw the 3 cops with their guns out ready to tase me, so i shot them.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I can see that it is bad role-play. but I wouldn't call it RDM, and next time I will make sure to Role-play better.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

1 hour ago, Omligon said:

Can you explaim what happened in detail? What were said, done etc. And be honest. Dont leave anything out

The police saw me in a stolen police car. They followed me for 5 minutes. I crashed and they went up to me with guns out not saying a word. So I shot at them and killed them, if i did not shoot I would just be tased and going to jail.

No one said anything.

1 minute ago, Theodore Bagwell said:

Well i dont know Milo but i did not hear anything... I am actually a god role-player and have played rp for 2 years. I just really wanna play this weekend.. :/

My question is why didn't you say anything such as at least warning them not to come forward. Or why not surrender and try to roleplay it?

Just now, Thesoldier said:

My question is why didn't you say anything such as at least warning them not to come forward. Or why not surrender and try to roleplay it?

I did not say anything because they were 5 meters in front of me. I did want to surrender but the adrenaline got me. But true the right way was to talk or surrender

No we follwed this gentelmen for 1-2 mins from agios down a dirt road, we then we starting to slow down we didnt even finish stopping the car then we all got sprayed down. only one of the officers managed to get out of the car 2 others didnt even get a chance. no one pionted a taser at you first