omligon

Reason for ban:

had it coming

Why do you think you were banned:

shooting someone we were initiated one

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

his friend shot at our friend so i shot him

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

because i done everything by the rules yes rp was shitty but the guy had a gun raised pointing it at team mates

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

previous bans

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I am gonna comment here to explain the situation from our POV.

We saw a Orca just outside north rebel outpost, we landed and saw a armed guy running up to it. I went over to him to speak with him, he told us we shouldnt be pointing guns at him and at that very second we started takinh shots from somewhere else.

I told them not to shoot mountain because I didnt know we were getting shot at.

Also mountain Matty and I were in TS trying to resolve it, mountain only asked for comp and we said no get an adminbto resolve this, from our POV we did nothing wrong.

@Richard was there aswell from Mountains side, he can conform that mountain shouldnt have complaint in the first place, nothing was done wrong, if anything was wrong, it was either failrp or rdm from there side for shooting at us without proper initiation.

1 minute ago, Skyzzem said:

I am gonna comment here to explain the situation from our POV.

We saw a Orca just outside north rebel outpost, we landed and saw a armed guy running up to it. I went over to him to speak with him, he told us we shouldnt be pointing guns at him and at that very second we started takinh shots from somewhere else.

I told them not to shoot mountain because I didnt know we were getting shot at.

Also mountain Matty and I were in TS trying to resolve it, mountain only asked for comp and we said no get an adminbto resolve this, from our POV we did nothing wrong.

@Richard was there aswell from Mountains side, he can conform that mountain shouldnt have complaint in the first place, nothing was done wrong, if anything was wrong, it was either failrp or rdm from there side for shooting at us without proper initiation.

Honestly after that ts convo he was out to get me banned

4 minutes ago, Matty said:

Honestly after that ts convo he was out to get me banned

I asked @Fuel if he could come and Help us resolve here, by the time fuel showed up mountain was allready gone and we never heard from him again.

I respect the admins desicion but this ban is unjustified as can be. We were willing to resolve, if there was anything to resolve in the first place. Mountain is known for complaining and crying about everything. He is out there to get people banned, Fair enough if he needs that to get his cock up idc, but also @Omligon I know Matty has an reputation for failrping but over the last couple of days he changes his ways, and this was not of those situation. I have a feeling omligon saw a oppurtunity to get rid of Matty wich I geel like is wrong in any way shape or form.

Edited by Skyzzem